

Brenna has been complaining about her eyes for 6-8 weeks. I had talked to her teachers and neither of them had noticed any signs of her not seeing well, so I wasn't sure if she was needed them or just wanting them. Anyway, long story short, I finally took her to the eye doctor last week and now Brenna has glasses.
Sydney is really jealous. For some reason she really wants to get glasses. And Cambree thinks they are stupid and told Brenna she looked ugly. Of course, Brenna doesn't care what Cambree or anyone else thinks, she is just happy that she can see better.




4 comments:
Brenna Grandma and I think you look adorable and we are very glad that you can see better!!
Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter, you get her glasses and it happened!! She's darling!
she looks so cute and stylin- we are home from the hospital now. yeah!!
Love the new glasses. Bailee can't believe Brenna has them.
Post a Comment