That's so funny. Our kids have been in shorts and t-shirts playing out back for 2 months. They would love a day in your snow.
I think we went back in time to the month of December. We are being blessed right? At least that's what us farmers/ranchers etc..are supposed to say
Oh man I am sick of snow to lucky here it melts fast! Come down and see us and get some sunshine!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's so funny. Our kids have been in shorts and t-shirts playing out back for 2 months. They would love a day in your snow.
I think we went back in time to the month of December. We are being blessed right? At least that's what us farmers/ranchers etc..are supposed to say
Oh man I am sick of snow to lucky here it melts fast! Come down and see us and get some sunshine!
Post a Comment