

I can't believe it school is already starting. The summer goes by so fast. Then again, so does the school year. Sydney and Brenna (especially Brenna) were so excited for school today. Brenna was a little spaz this morning she was so happy. I hope she comes home from school that way.




4 comments:
They look like they are really excited. I wonder how long that will last? Once Cambree starts preschool and Trevor goes on the tractor what are you going to do with all that freedom?!
Since I have been looking at Allison's blog I have looked at yours a few times. I thought it was funny on your comment about the "proof that your friends don't blog". I have only had my blog for a few months, but I love it. Fill free to visit my blog.
I love your new background!
Me again I just got to wondering if Cambree was going to Miss Melia's and if she is three or four.
Adele is going to Melia's on Tue, thur.
Your girls look so cute. I can't believe you have a 5th grader.
Post a Comment