Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Twilight T-shirts!

I have noticed there are several blogs that post about twilight and the t-shirts that people have made. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I myself had t-shirts made. It's a good thing to have a brother-in-law that does screen printing. I had these shirts made last winter for a few friends that are addicted to the Twilight books as much as I am. They were meant as a joke, but everyone loved the way the turned out. I think everyone actually wears them. I'm still a little embarrassed by mine, and use it to lounge around the house. I do however plan on wearing to the movie with Allison. *Something funny.... you'll understand if your a twilight fan. The t-shirt brand is Bella.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Ok seriously, can you have a few made for me? I don't personally read but my daughter and a few of my friends are addicts and I think it would be hilarious. Let me know. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
Nice to hear from you. Browse my blog anytime! It's nice to see yours, I will add it to my surflist.

Allison said...

What Geek makes her own Twilight shirts?! By the way, thanks for mine. Can't wait to wear it to the movie with you!!!