Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Disneyland Trip

I need to figure out this blog thing a little better. Day one of our trip is at the bottom, and day four is here at the top. Oh well, I don't want to start all over.
We planned a trip with our friends Kelly and Brandon to go Disneyland. We all gave our kids tickets for Christmas. It was so much fun to have friends with us, and I think the kids loved having other kids to hang out with. And, they all got along so well.

Kelly and Brandon--mark your calendars. I want to go again in a few years!

There are a lot of pictures. So keep scrolling!




On our last day in California, we met up with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, and my niece and nephew, Kiyena and Macray. We went to Hollywood trying to waste a few hours until we had to be to the airport.
Outside of the Disney store in Hollywood.

Trevor and Spiderman. Creeps me out a little wondering what the guy under the mask looks like.

1 comment:

Stacy Ellison said...

jodi, i stumbled upon your blog today. i can't believe how grown up your little family is. they are all beautiful! wow, what a good looking family! :)