Sydney started sixth grade. It's crazy, she'll be in Jr. High next year.Wednesday, August 19, 2009
First Day of School
I can't believe the first day of school is already here. Summer just seemed way too short this year. But, I am enjoying the quiet as I sit here and blog (Trevor is on the tractor with his dad). My kids were so ready to go back to school, the were tired of each other and they missed seeing their friends on a daily basis.
Sydney started sixth grade. It's crazy, she'll be in Jr. High next year.
Sydney started sixth grade. It's crazy, she'll be in Jr. High next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Sydney started FIRST grade?! Had to laugh at that typo!!!
My kids start tomorrow. Can't wait for the peace and quiet!!! I'm sure after a week or two I'm going to be wanting them back home.
I was glad Adele was morning, so we did not have to wait all morning for the bus to come. Adele misses the girls she meet in pre-school that are going to kindergarten in the afternoon.
Cambree will be with Adele in first grade. I kind of hate that my kids have to go to Kindergarten with the kids that will end up in Thatcher for first grade.
They look so stinkin adorable I can't believe how big they look. Ps Ty so wants to jump of Richards shed haha.
Grandma misses you and said you are all darling hugs and kisses
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment