Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN











7 comments:

Allison said...

Love their costumes! Hope you guys had a good time trick-or-treating!

Toni said...

Cambree looks like her Grandma Beatty in that picture. Cute costumes!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Great costumes. I would love to come with you guys to the Twilight movie. I need to check with Gail though and see if she was planning on all of the daughters going sometime. If not I am game to go and I will drag Brooks along.

dawn spencer said...

hey Jodi, your kids look cute, hope you all had a good time on halloween? love your blog! C-ya Dawn

twilightlover14@blogspot.com said...

Jodi i love the costumes especially trevors he looks adorable!

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Hey Richard,

Congratulate Jodi on her great detective skills in finding us on the web.

You kids are beautiful. Good thing they look like their mother.

You have done very well for yourself and I am proud of you. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christimas Celebration.

Take care of yourself and I wish you and your family the best in the upcoming year.

Emeka