I finally took time to post my kids school pictures. We had them taken at JCpenney is year because the school pictures always turn out awful. I have been meaning to post these for 2 weeks, but I've been busy making vinyl ('Tis the Season). Anyway, I think they are all so darn cute. Everyone's pictures turned out great. I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. Sydney just reminded me the other day, only one year (besides this one) and she will be in junior high. Am I old enough for that? Be sure to scroll down to Trevor's pics if you haven't already seen them.
Sydney 5th Grade
Brenna 3rd Grade
Cambree-preschool
Sydney 5th Grade
Brenna 3rd Grade
Cambree-preschool




4 comments:
The pictures are all very cute. I'm going to take the kids to the school Monday and hope the pictures turn out.
ADORABLE!!! I'm planning on taking my kids to Jcpenny also. I hate the school pictures. Glad to see you've posted something and changed your background. Welcome back!!!
Grandma says how cute they are and she misses them very much! And I say adorable I can't believe she is going to be in Junior high that is just crazy
Such cute pictures. You have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment