I just wanted to share a few old yearbook photos of Richard and I. I need to find a few more of Richard, but I posted what I had. Didn't we look cute back in the 1960's. Now it's your turn to share your photos. http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ 
I just wanted to share a few old yearbook photos of Richard and I. I need to find a few more of Richard, but I posted what I had. Didn't we look cute back in the 1960's. Now it's your turn to share your photos. http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ 
3 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious. I bout fell off my chair laughing.
Okay, so I was laughing so hard that my kids all came running to see what was so funny! I totally remember one of those hair-dos from high school.
The sad thing is that the last 2 you did were actually what we did in the 80's. Kaylynn had the large bang thing down. She could probably post her own photo ;) LOL
Post a Comment